Advantages of Gated Communities
Kennedale’s gated community is exclusive and located in the sought after Kennedale School District. Gated communities are often sought after for their amenities. They offer security and privacy. gated communities offer other advantages:
- Safer and quieter streets by restricting through traffic
- You are free from pesky solicitors
- Home owners associations restrict the “improvements” neighbors can make. You also probably did not want the 20 foot Santa in your neighbors front lawn in February.
- Lawn and fence codes are enforced without waiting for the city to take action.
Looking for a home in Kennedale?
Interested in finding Homes for sale in a Kennedale Gated Community? Click that link to find all the currently available homes. Kennedale is the perfect place to raise a family and homes in the school district move quickly.
What’s the Kennedale gated community like?
Kennedale has an new and exclusive gated community Falcon Wood Estates boasts custom homes that sit on 0.5 acre or more The lots are heavily wooded and the community has a two acre stocked lake. There is also a private wooded picnic ground. Homes in Falcon Wood are typically over 4000 square feet. The community is restricted to only 80 exquisite homes.
What’s Going on Nearby the Kennedale?
Kennedale was established in 1887 and is located at I-20 and Hwy 287. Kennedale has upgraded their major roads through town and have constructed traffic circles to prevent congestion. Kennedale’s city tax rate is 2% and the state tax rate is 6%. The total sales tax rate is 8.5%. The Kennedale Youth Association has football, baseball and softball. There is also a miniature basketball association. The community has a beautiful city park. The City Hall area features a gazebo and place host to an art fair. Kennedale has a 9/11 memorial in the shape of a sun dial made from a steel beam from the Twin Towers. Kennedale is one of seven town to become a certified scenic city. The standards included
- Strong standards to enhance the visual character of its streetscapes including sign regulation and landscaping
- Emphasis on establishing and protecting parks, trails and open spaces
- Programs such as Keep Kennedale Beautiful and the establishment of a natural park to promote healthy riparian wildlife and provide passive recreation.
What Schools will the Kids Attend?
Kennedale ISD has a 4A high school and junior high school. The Kennedale Wildcats are very active in sports and arts programs. The James A. Arthur Intermediate school serves fifth and sixth grade. Grades K-4 attend two elementary schools: R.F Patterson and James F. Delaney. R.F Patterson mainly serves children living in the Arlington part of the school district and is located on the East side of Hwy 287.
Now You Really Want to Find a Home Here, Right?
If you are interested in the current Homes for sale in a Kennedale gated community, click on the link. Our ‘for sale’ property information is a direct feed from the North Texas MLS and is updated multiple times per day. Kennedale ISD Rating
1,003 total views, 1 views today